torek, 30. september 2014

Chocolate Avocado Smoothie / Čokoladno - avokadni smoothie


Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
Not yet
EAT ME NOW
Too late.

- Avocados

Can you see me? I am hiding behind snotty handkerchiefs. A cold, sore eyes and a bad mood, I was attacked by all these at the same time. Ehh!

I was peeking in the fridge the other day (umm, well, I do that every day) and I found all the ingredients you need for this smoothie. I used to drink smoothies every day for breakfast, but then I got bored of liquid food and just stopped making smoothies.

I would love to write a longer post, but I can barely see due to my sore eyes :(. Be healthy!

With love, Neja
Me vidite? Za kupom posmrkanih robčkov sem. Prehlad, vnete oči in slaba volja, vse to me je hkrati napadlo. Ehh!

Zadnjič sem malo kukala v hladilnik (khm, v njega kukam vsak dan) in v njemu odkrila vse sestavine, ki jih potrebuješ za tale smoothie. Včasih sem vsak dan za zajtrk ruknla en smoothie, potem pa sem se naveličala te tekoče hrane in prenehala z mletjem sadja.

Bi še kaj napisala, vendar komaj gledam skozi vnete oči :(. Bodite zdravi!

Z ljubeznijo, Neja


Recipe from: Texanerin baking

The Recipe

Ingredients

85 grams cold avocado flesh (~ ½ avocado)
2 tablespoons  cocoa powder
1 medium cold banana
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (or regular yogurt)
2 tablespoons milk

The process

Blend everything together in a food processor (or blender) until it's very creamy. Add more milk until it's the desired thickness.
Sestavine

85g hladnega avokadovega mesa (~ ½ avokada)
2 žlici kakava v prahu
1 srednje velika banana (hladna)
60g grškega jogurta (ali navadnega jogurta)
2 žlici mleka

Postopek 

Vse sestavine zmeljite v blenderju. Dodajte več mleka, če je to potrebno. 
Share:

2 komentarja

  1. lončić je prekrasan a ovaj avokado mousse obožavam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Kako sem lahko tale post spregledala?! Nujno moram tole sprobat! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Tell me something =)

© You CAN have your cake and eat it too. | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig