sobota, 10. september 2016

Vegan Ratatouille Pasta / Ratatouille testenine



“Everything you see I owe to spaghetti.” 
― Sophia Loren
Pasta girl, pasta girl, I will forever be a pasta lovin’ girl. Irrespective of calories, weight loss and other silly things, I will always remain faithful to pasta and Italian food. I'm not vegan but lately the majority of my meals are vegan.It’s interesting for me to discover new grains, vegan recipes and I'm happy because the fridge is always full of vegetables from my mom’s garden. Pasta girl, pasta girl, I will forever be a pasta lovin’ girl. Ne glede na kalorije, hujšanje in druge smotane stvari, bom vedno ostala zvesta testeninam in italijanski prehrani. Nisem veganka ampak zadnje čase imam večino obrokov veganskih. Zanimivo mi je odkrivati nove žitarice, veganske jedi in vesela sem, ker je hladilnik poln zelenjave in to naše domače.
Pasta girl, pasta girl, I will forever be a pasta lovin’ girl.
Yesterday I made Vegan Ratatouille pasta that I already made a year or two ago, but in the end I was not happy with the photos, so I never posted the recipe. But I never forgot these spaghetti recipe. This recipe goes to my notepad, where I write in recipes for dishes that are in regular use. At this moment, I am most happy that I still have some pasta left from yesterday and I will again have this fabulous lunch. I can't wait to devour it. With plenty of Parmesan cheese. As I say, I'm not vegan =). Včeraj sem si naredila Veganske Ratatouille testenine, ki sem jih za blog že naredila leto ali dve nazaj ampak na koncu nisem bila zadovoljna s fotografijami, zato recepta nikoli nisem objavila. Ampak nikoli nisem pozabila teh špagetov. Ta recept gre v mojo beležko, kjer imam zabeležene recepte za jedi, ki so v redni rabi. Ta trenutek sem najbolj vesela tega, da mi jih je od včeraj še nekaj ostalo in bom za kosilo spet imela jed, v kateri uživam. Z goro parmezana. Saj pravim, nisem veganka =).
I can't wait to devour it.
I thought of this recipe, because Žan from Serious Blends offered me their spices. Their Original blend of spices was perfect this recipe. The scent is divine! I think it's the onion the one in this mixture that gives that dot to the i. For me, onions make every dish taste better. Na ta recept sem pomislila zato, ker so mi pri Serious Blends prijazno ponudili njihove začimbe. Njihova Original mešanica začimb je bila za ta recept ta prava. Pa kako diši!! Mislim, da je čebula tista v tej mešanici, ki da piko na i. Zame čebula vsako jed naredi boljšo.
The scent is divine!
Brand Serious Blends was founded by Sašo and Žan. I like their story and intentions. I like to support ambitious people. They make sure that their spices are handcrafted, Slovenian origin, 100% natural, MSG free, gluten-free, preservatives free and even their design looks cool =)!

With Love, Neja
Znamko Serious Blends sta ustanovila Sašo in Žan. Všeč mi je njuna zgodba in namen. Rada podpiram ambiciozne ljudi. Skupaj skrbita, da so njune začimbe ročno izdelane, slovenske, 100% naravne, brez ojačevalcev okusa, brez glutena, brez konzervansev pa še dizajn je lep =)!

Z ljubeznijo, Neja
For me, onions make every dish taste better.





Free shipping!

5.9 - 11.09.2016 
they offer free shipping for any product.


Recipe from: The woks of life

The Recipe

Ingredients (for three portions)

2 cups diced zucchini
2 cups diced eggplant
2 cups red pepper
1 onion, diced
3 cups cherry tomatoes
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon Serious Blends Original 
4 cloves garlic, minced
8 sun dried tomatoes, minced
2 tablespoons tomato paste
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon dried basil
1 ¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
8 oz. spaghetti
fresh basil, julienned (optional)
fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Parmesan cheese (vegan, if you want it to be a vegan dish)

The process

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine diced zucchini, eggplant, peppers, onion, and cherry tomatoes. Make sure that all the vegetables are diced in about the same size as the tomatoes.

2. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, and 1 tablespoon minced onion (just grab a couple pieces of onion from that big bowl and mince it up).

3. Add the dried herbs, salt, and pepper. Add this mixture to the vegetables and toss until everything is well coated.

4. Line a sheet pan with non-stick foil or parchment paper and transfer the veggies to the pan.

5. Spread everything out in one layer.

6. Place in the oven and roast for 45 minutes, stirring the vegetables once halfway through baking.

7. You want everything to be super soft. Falling apart. And wrinkly.

8. Optional: add fresh basil and parsley.
Sestavine (za tri porcije)

2 manjši bučki (na kocke narezani)
1 jajčevec (na kocke narezan)
2 rdeči papriki
1 čebula, narezana na kocke
300 g češnjevih paradižnikov (celi)
¼ skodelice olivnega olja
1 žlička Serious Blends Original
4 stroki česna, mletega
8 sušenih paradižnikov (narezani na manjše koščke)
2 žlici paradižnikove mezge
¼ žličke posušenega timijana
¼ žličke posušene bazilike
1 ¼ žličke soli
¼ žličke sveže mletega popra
300 g špagetov
sveža bazilika, sesekljana (neobvezno)
svež peteršilj, sesekljan (neobvezno)
Parmezan (veganski, če želite, da bo jed veganska)

Postopek

1. Segrejte pečico na 200 stopinj C. V veliki skledi združite na kocke narezano zelenjavo: bučke, jajčevec, papriki, čebulo in cele češnjeve paradižnike. Zelenjava naj bo narezana na kocke ki bodo približno enake velikosti, kot češnjev paradižnik.

2. V manjši posodi zmešajte olivno olje, sesekljan česen, narezane sušene paradižnike, paradižnikovo mezgo in 1 žličko sesekljane čebule (iz velike sklede pograbite par koščkov narezane čebule in jih sesekljajte).

3. Dodajte posušena zelišča, sol in poper. To mešanico prelijte čez zelenjavo in vse skupaj dobro premešajte.

4. Na pekač položite folijo ali peki papir in nanj stresite zelenjavo.

5. Zelenjavo poravnajte tako, da bo sloj enakomerno debel.

6. Postavite v pečico in pecite 45 minut. Zelenjavo vmes enkrat premešajte.

7. Po 45 minutah bo zelenjava mehka, nagubana.

8. Po želji: dodajte svežo baziliko in peteršilj.
Share:

4 komentarji

  1. Looks delicious! You've an amazing blog and I'll be happy if we start to follow each other! ;)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This Looks so good

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Thanks for following me, I'm following you too now, also on Instagram and Fb! :)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. <3333 OMG


    www.sindromedoluxo.com.br

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Tell me something =)

© You CAN have your cake and eat it too. | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig